Because of the covenant of Calvary let's look at seven reasons to praise Jesus Christ.
1. Our sins can be forgiven: Romans 3:25: Whom God hath set forth to be a propitiation through faith in his blood, to declare his righteousness for the remission of sins that are past, through the forbearance of God.
2. We can have peace with God: Romans 5:1: Therefore being justified by faith, we have peace with God through our Lord Jesus Christ.
3. We do not have to live with condemnation: Romans 8:1: There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.
4. We have a great inheritance: Romans 8:17: And if children, then heirs; heirs of God, and joint-heirs with Christ; if so be that we suffer with him, that we may be also glorified together.
5. We have the King of Kings to intercede for us: Romans 8:34: Who is he that condemneth? It is Christ that died, yea rather, that is risen again, who is even at the right hand of God, who also maketh intercession for us.
6. We have eternal life: Roman 6:23: For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.
7. We have abundant life here on this earth: John 10:10: The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.
The covenant of Grace, Christ has sealed the covenant with his blood. You can have all this by inviting him into your heart. Would you accept Jesus today? You can praise him too.