Unico Bank makes donation to Riverside Athletic DepartmentRiverside School Board was presented a donation, accepted a proposed budget, discussed student transfers, accepted a resignation, and discussed a student issue at the regular meeting held Monday,...
Lake City First Baptist honors hometown heroesThe First Baptist Church in Lake City Remembered 9/11, 2001, by honoring local men and women who serve on the fire department, first responders, police department, and ambulance service on 9/11,...
- Caraway water well woes addressed during council meeting (9/19/17)
- Brayden Nunnally looks toward the sky (9/19/17)
- Howard Funeral Service hits 100 year milestone (9/12/17)
- ANC adult classes in Leachville (9/12/17)
- Southern Bancorp collecting for hurricane victims (9/12/17)
- Adna Taylor turns 96 (9/12/17)
- Caraway sells property for apartment complex (9/12/17)
- Leachville Harvest Festival well attended (9/12/17)
- Leachville Council discusses sewer and drainage (9/12/17)
- Manila School board accepts bids for AC (9/12/17)
Margaret Ann Roddy Ratliff (9/19/17)Margaret Ann Roddy Ratliff, 85, of Dixie passed from this life on Sunday, September 17, 2017 in St. Louis. She was born to the late Walter Joe Roddy and Bonnie Nisbett Roddy on April 29, 1932 in...
Nola Inez Young (9/19/17)Nola Inez Young of Steelville, Mo., was born Jan. 18, 1934, in Leachville, a daughter to the late Bernard Hart and the late Eula (Cude) Hart. Nola entered eternal rest on Tuesday, Sept. 5, 2017, at...
Roy Douglas Hurt (9/15/17)Roy Douglas Hurt, Jr., 47, of Leachville, passed away Tuesday, Sept. 12, 2017, at his home. He was born on July 26, 1970, in Wilson, to Roy Douglas Hurt, Sr. and Patsy Hamm Hurt. He enjoyed hunting...
Kenneth Richardson (9/10/17)Kenneth Richardson, of North Little Rock, went to be with his Lord on Thursday, Sept. 7, 2017, in Maumelle, Ark. He was born on April 5, 1927, in Manila, Ark., to the late Albert Lee, Sr. and...
Dianna Lynne Parks (9/10/17)Dianna Lynne Parks, 55 of Manila, passed from this life Thursday, September 7, 2017, at her home. Born in Torrance, CA, she was the daughter of the late Jerry Wade and Mary Deason Scott and had lived...
Velma Claudine Toombs (9/7/17)Caraway -- Velma Claudine Toombs, 89, passed away Wednesday, Sept. 6, 2017, at St. Bernards Medical Center. She was born Sept. 4, 1928, in Hancock to the late Aaron and Pearl Fairfield Hinton. She...